BUSINESS CONTINUITY FOR CRITICAL, ON-PREMISES SERVERS.
ELIMINATE UNWANTED DOWNTIME AND DATA LOSS.
HYBRID CLOUD BACKUP & ON-SITE DISASTER RECOVERY FOR SERVERS
Server crash, human error, ransomware, and other local disasters result in unanticipated costs and unplanned downtime – both that come with a price! A 2020 Infrascale survey reported that 37% of SMBs have lost customers and 17% have lost revenue due to downtime. Regardless of the nature or size of your business, losing critical data (or data operations) can cause irreparable harm to a business, even to the point of failure.
Business continuity in case of disaster is more important now than ever!
Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery – Local (IBDR-LOCAL):
WHAT IS IT?
- A hardware-assisted hybrid-cloud backup solution with on-premises recovery: hardware and software on-premises with service infrastructure in the cloud
- Optimized to provide you with file & folder backup (from your local copy or the cloud) — plus server spin-up on-premises, to tackle your local disasters promptly
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Protects bare metal and virtual machine images for: VMware vSphere ESXi™, Microsoft® Hyper-V™, Windows® Server, Microsoft SQL Server®, Microsoft Exchange Server®, and more
- Provides an insurance policy to prevent data loss and minimize downtime – by providing quick recovery (local boot readiness in minutes)
Flexible Local Protection
Infrascale understands that a one-size-fits all approach to business continuity is a non-starter. Some organizations have processes and practices that are bound to their physical service locations, and recovery must be locally optimized to maintain business operations. That said, compliance requirements may require backing up servers offsite, or in the cloud, too. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery – Local provides hybrid cloud backup of server images and files & folders locally AND in the cloud. For small crashes or micro-disasters, IBDR-Local offers true local disaster recovery via virtual machine spin-up on an on-site appliance.
Industry-Leading Boot-Ready Time
Infrascale recognizes that while backup is important, the speed of recovery is paramount for IT Administrators. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery (IBDR) is your insurance policy against server downtime. For micro/local disasters, being boot ready in 2-minutes or less greatly minimizes the impact of that disaster – so your business is back to full-steam ASAP. This is made possible by our patented deduplication file system (DDFS) technology that maintains a synthetic full backup for every recovery point.
Infrascale knows that in times of uncertainty IT professionals need reassurance and confidence that their data is protected. They know that operations can (and will) grind to a halt when natural disaster, employee error, or ransomware attacks occur. The best way to overcome a disaster is to prepare for it, beforehand. You can test the integrity of backup image files and see boot verification of recovered servers via a recovery image screenshot verification. Best of all, there are no additional fees for testing or for spin-up on appliance or in the cloud.
KEY CAPABILITIES THAT DELIVER
BACKUP AND DISASTER RECOVERY PROTECTION
CLOUD BACKUP + LOCAL DR WITH SPIN-UP
ON-DEMAND, SELF-SERVICE RECOVERY; NO DECLARATION REQUIRED
- Protect physical & virtual machines – VMware, Hyper-V, Linux, Windows
- All data is deduplicated & backed up locally AND to the cloud
- Recover files & folders OR images – locally or from the cloud
- Agentless, native support for VMware and Hyper-V VM discovery and backup policy control
TRUE LOCAL DISASTER RECOVERY
- Spin up VMs on local appliance for micro-disasters/small crashes
- On-demand– self serve, and no declaration required
MINIMIZE IMPACT OF DISASTER
FAST RECOVERY TO ELIMINATE DOWNTIME
- Boot-ready (locally) in minutes via patented DDFS technology
- File/folder recovery in seconds
- Fast, single-button automation of local failover and failback – less manual effort required
- When the disaster is over, restore back to the original with ease
- Confidence that backups are happening and are ready when needed
- Screenshot verification the backups are working and that servers can be booted
MILITARY GRADE ENCRYPTION
- Data is secured – in transit or at rest with AES-256 bit encryption
WHAT MAKES INFRASCALE BACKUP & DISASTER RECOVERY DIFFERENT?
Unlimited Disaster Recovery And Failover Testing; Unlimited Resource Utilization And Local Recovery On Primary
- No upcharge
- No metering for time or use of your existing resources
Agentless, Native Support For VMware And Hyper-V VM Discovery And Policy Control
- Easy to deploy machine discovery and policy control
- Faster than touching each system with an agent
Recovery Image Boot Verification
- Test integrity of backup image files
- See boot verification of recovery
Satisfies The Need For Speed
- Our patented Deduplication File System (DDFS) is fast!
- Be boot ready in minutes!
- Every backup looks like a full image
No Capital Investments Required
- Physical on-premises appliance can be leased or purchased to fit financial needs
True Local Disaster Recovery
- Virtual machine spin-up on onsite appliance for local disaster protection
INFRASCALE IS MSP READY!
INCREASE REVENUE: ATTRACT AND SELL TO MORE CUSTOMERS
- Infrascale Partner Resource Center provides lead generation, marketing support, and brandable content
- Campaign in a Box – everything you will need to execute a multi-faceted Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery campaign to effectively reach out to prospective customers
- Predictable costs: Consistent price/TB/month; Unlimited testing – whenever you want, for however long, no extra fees; No fees for DR event
- Right-sized for small or large environments – with sufficient storage and compute capacity for concurrently booted servers
- No fees for onboarding or initial training
MANAGE YOUR RESOURCES:BILLING EASE, COST CONTAINMENT
- Streamline services and cost with automatic ticketing and billing
- Proactive point-and-click reporting
- Integration with RMM and PSA tools:
ConnectWise Manage and Autotask PSA
MANAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS: GO FASTER, SERVICE FASTER
- Manage your entire data protection business with the Infrascale Dashboard (no VPN required)
- Setup all your data protection needs in a single pane of glass
- Self-serve disaster recovery solution– for testing and for actual emergencies – no declarations required
THE SUPPORT YOU NEED: REIMAGINED AND TRANSFORMED
- Infrascale Support Philosophy: Predictable, Personal, Proficient, and Proactive disaster recovery experts
- Infrascale technical support gurus take ownership of issues and see them through to completion
- Gold Stevie® for Customer Service Team of the Year and a Bronze Stevie® for Customer Service Training Professional of the Year in the 2021 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
HOW IT WORKS
“Primary” On-Premises Cloud Failover Appliance (CFA)
– either physical device or software on your own virtual machine — to live on-premises with your servers and data to be protected
Infrascale Cloud storage for your backup data
– target for your backup data
– centralized management and configuration
|Backup – Locally and Replicated to the Cloud||
IBDR backs up to a local on-premises appliance before data is replicated to the cloud
|Restore||You can restore files, folders, full virtual and physical machines from the primary or cloud. Data can be pushed to its original location, new location, or exposed on the appliance as a NAS share.|
|Failover/Failback||To recover from a local/micro-disaster, spin up a single server on your primary appliance. With IBDR-Cloud, you may spin up your servers manually or via orchestration with your dedicated cloud resources. At the end of your disaster, failback to your original on-premises server to capture changes to the source.|
- Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Data Sheet
- Disaster Recovery 2021: 37 Trends AND Statistics
- What is DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service): The Basics
- Disaster Recovery Orchestration | The Importance of Orchestration
- Tactical Advice for SMBs on Data Protection, Backups and Disaster Recovery
- DR 101: The Basics of Disaster Recovery
- A Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan Will Help Your Business Weather the Hurricane Season
- What’s the difference between Bare Metal Recovery (BMR) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)…and does it matter?