ELIMINATE DOWNTIME & DATA LOSS.
START RECOVERY IN MINUTES!
WORRY-FREE BACKUP, DISASTER RECOVERY, AND TESTING
Whether server crash, human error, malicious activity, or natural disaster, a localized or site-wide incident means unanticipated costs or unplanned downtime – both that come with a price! According to Gartner, the average cost of downtime across all industry sectors is $5,600 per minute. That is around $300,000 per hour!
Oﬀsite data backup is simply not enough – data does not operate by itself. To keep your business running, the critical servers and business processes that manage your data must also be recovered. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery (IBDR) is a hybrid cloud disaster recovery solution that helps mitigate the downtime caused by server crashes, ransomware attacks, or natural disasters. IBDR does this through simple and fast backup and restore of files and folders, or full server and virtual machine failover and failback.
With Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery, your data is always protected and always available… when you need it.
Fast Return To Operability
Infrascale knows that while backup is important, the speed of recovery is what keeps IT Administrators up at night. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery delivers an industry-leading boot-ready time for failover, averaging two minutes, paving the path for fast return to operability. Your choice of local or in-cloud, whatever is fastest for you. IBDR also provides the framework for unlimited backup history – reducing the risk of data loss from human error, data corruption, malware, and gaps in retention policy.
DR Testing Confidence – Unlimited/Unfettered
Infrascale recognizes that in times of uncertainty IT professionals need reassurance that their data is protected. They know that operations can (and will) grind to a halt when natural disaster, employee error, or ransomware attacks occur. The best way to overcome a disaster is to prepare for it, beforehand. With unlimited disaster recovery and failover testing, no declaration is needed, you can test dependencies, and you won’t be caught off-guard when a real emergency occurs. Best of all, there are no additional fees for testing or for spin-up on appliance or in the cloud.
Management Peace Of Mind
Infrascale understands that that backup and recovery of mission critical systems is of utmost importance to IT Administrators. However, of equal importance is having a solution that is easy to manage. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery is centrally managed and monitored through the Infrascale Management Dashboard. This provides a one-stop-shop for all your backup and recovery needs and includes the ability to set backup settings and schedules and configure your recovery network. With the intuitive UI, you can easily set up your data protection needs in a single pane of glass, all centrally managed through the dashboard.
KEY CAPABILITIES THAT DELIVER
BACKUP AND DISASTER RECOVERY PROTECTION
BACKUP & RECOVERY LOCALLY
DELIVERS CRITICAL SERVER INSURANCE
- Protect physical & virtual machines - VMware®, Hyper-V™, Linux®, Windows®, Active Directory™
- Backup files and folders
- Backup Images
EASY RESTORATIONS – LOCAL OR CLOUD
- Quickly restore clean versions of ﬁles, folders, apps, or full system
- Backup data is stored in deduplicated & encrypted manner – maximizing storage
- Replicate your data to the Infrascale Cloud for safe-keeping and retention
BOOT-READY IN MINUTES
- Industry-leading, boot-ready time for failover. Average: 2 minutes!
TRUE LOCAL DISASTER RECOVERY
- Spin up VMs on local appliance for micro-disasters/small crashes
- All local data is deduplicated and securely sent to the cloud
RECOVER/SPIN UP LOCALLY OR IN THE CLOUD
DEDICATED CLOUD RESOURCES*
- No sharing – compute & storage dedicated to your critical recovered data/workloads
DRAG AND DROP DR RUNBOOK ORCHESTRATION*
- Specify recovery order, group, and set intervals for VM spin up
- Easy to use runbook editor
- Automate your disaster recovery playbook
FAILOVER TO THE CLOUD*
- Boot Windows and Linux servers or virtual machines in the cloud with secure RDP, VNC, or web VNC access
UNLIMITED, GUILT-FREE TESTING
- No formal declaration needed; test dependencies before a real emergency
- No fees for testing; No fees to spin-up on appliance or in the cloud*
MANAGEMENT SIMPLIFIED – RIGHT-SIZED TO YOUR GOALS
ZERO ADOPTION EFFORT
- Centrally deploy, conﬁgure, & manage directly from the Infrascale Dashboard
- Agentless, native support for VMware and Hyper-V VM discovery and backup policy control
YOUR DATA, YOUR RECOVERY OBJECTIVES
- Set backup settings/schedules
- Conﬁgure recovery network
NO CAPITAL INVESTMENT
- Lease the appliance with no up-front CapEx. Purchase if desired
- Leverage existing data center & resources. Also available as software only (virtual appliance)
- Sold as aggregated component subscriptions with 1 TB storage increments – all for a consistent price per month
- Right-sized for small or large environments – with sufficient storage and compute capacity for concurrently booted servers
- No fees for onboarding or initial training
- Regular software updates included
INFRASCALE DISASTER RECOVERY PRODUCT SUITE
Infrascale supports two other IBDR solutions:
- IBDR On-Premises – Backup appliance Same features as IBDR-Local but without replication to or recovery from the cloud.
- IBDR Paired-On-Premises – Disaster Recovery Similar capabilities to IBDR-Cloud (DRaaS), where the secondary site is self-hosted by the customer versus in the Infrascale Cloud.
For all solutions, the availability of hardware appliances or Infrascale cloud may be limited by geography. An Infrascale sales representative will be happy to discuss options.
WHY INFRASCALE CLOUD BACKUP
UNLIMITED DISASTER RECOVERY AND FAILOVER TESTING
- No upcharge
AGENTLESS, NATIVE SUPPORT FOR VMWARE AND HYPER-V
- Virtual machine discovery and policy control is easier to deploy than agent-based solutions
RECOVERY IMAGE BOOT VERIFICATION
- Test integrity of backup image files
- See boot verification of recovery
SATISFIES THE NEED FOR SPEED
- Our patented Deduplication File System (DDFS) is fast!
- Be boot ready in minutes!
- Every backup looks like a full image
NO CAPITAL INVESTMENTS REQUIRED
- Physical on-premises appliance can be leased or purchased to fit financial needs
UNLIMITED RESTORE POINTS REPLICATED TO THE CLOUD
- Replicate an unlimited number of restore points with IBDR-Cloud – no additional fees
HOW IT WORKS
“Primary” On-Premises Cloud Failover Appliance (CFA)
– either physical device or software on your own virtual machine — to live on-premises with your servers and data to be protected
Infrascale Cloud storage and compute resources
– target for your backup data and (for IBDR-Cloud only) the dedicated resources for spin-up/recovery instances of your servers
– centralized management and configuration
|Backup – Locally and Replicated to the Cloud||
IBDR backs up to a local on-premises appliance before data is replicated to the cloud
|Restore||You can restore files, folders, full virtual and physical machines from the primary or cloud. Data can be pushed to its original location, new location, or exposed on the appliance as a NAS share.|
|Failover/Failback||To recover from a local/micro-disaster, spin up a single server on your primary appliance. With IBDR-Cloud, you may spin up your servers manually or via orchestration with your dedicated cloud resources. At the end of your disaster, failback to your original on-premises server to capture changes to the source.|
SPECIFICATIONS OF SUPPORTED BACKUP TARGETS
- Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Data Sheet
- Disaster Recovery 2021: 37 Trends AND Statistics
- What is DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service): The Basics
- Disaster Recovery Orchestration | The Importance of Orchestration
- Tactical Advice for SMBs on Data Protection, Backups and Disaster Recovery
- DR 101: The Basics of Disaster Recovery
- A Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan Will Help Your Business Weather the Hurricane Season
- What’s the difference between Bare Metal Recovery (BMR) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)…and does it matter?