Access our database of over 35 million drivers and enjoy:
Fewer crashes and freezes
Faster browsing and downloading
Richer audio and sharper graphics
Fewer PC and hardware problems
Protection from vulnerable drivers
What’s a driver updater?
Drivers help your PC’s operating system communicate with your hardware devices (e.g., printers, cameras, sound/graphics cards, etc.), so you can make sure they function and work properly.
Using a driver updater is an easy and convenient way to update old drivers without having to manually install them one by one.
Why do I need to update my drivers?
- Protect your PC and boost its performance by keeping your drivers updated Outdated or broken drivers make your PC vulnerable to online threats, so it’s vital to quickly update drivers with the latest versions as soon as possible. Having updated versions of audio and graphics drivers also reduce crashes, glitches, and freezes so you can enjoy top performance from your PC and all its accessories.
- Only update drivers from a trusted source Reduce risk by using confirmed malware-free drivers. To be 100% sure, use dedicated software, such as AVG Driver Updater, that automatically scans and checks drivers for threats before any updates begin.
Keep your PC running smoothly
Protect your PC from vulnerable drivers
Make sure that outdated drivers don’t become a security risk. Identify and solve driver problems quickly.
Reduce freezing and crashing
Improve your audio, video, and streaming quality
Solve problems with sound, video, and connectivity issues —once and for all.
AVG Driver Updater
Save time and update your drivers automatically for better performance and security.
Here’s what you get:
Easily install drivers from over 1,300 trusted brands
always malware-free and up to date.
How to install AVG Driver Updater
- Download the AVG Driver Updater setup file and save it to a familiar location on your PC (e.g. your Downloads folder.
- Right-click the download setup file avg driver updater online setup.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install AVG Driver Updater on your PC.
- You’re done! Run your first scan and enjoy easy and convenient PC maintenance.
For more detailed instructions, please go to our installation support page.