2. Once the download is finished, open the avast_secureline.dmg file (by default, downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder).
3. Double-click Avast SecureLine VPN and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.See detailed installation instructions
4. In your Applications folder, double-click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon to open the application, then go to ☰ Menu and select Enter activation code.
5. Type the activation code you received with the product into the text box, and click Enter (if asked, enter your name, email, and postal code).See detailed activation instructions
6. If you have Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox installed, go to ☰ Menu and select Browser extensions.
See detailed activation instructions
7. Click Add extension next to your preferred browser, then click Add… to enable direct control of Avast SecureLine VPN from your browser.
See detailed instructions
30 Day money back guarantee,
if you’re not satisfied for any reason.
Mon – Fri, 8h00 to 17h00
Joburg: +27 11 568 4370
Cape Town: +27 21 300 1468
2022 © Copyright | All Right Reserved
1 Year R 5649.00 (Excl VAT)
2 Years R 10179.00 (Excl VAT)
1 Year R 49779.00 (Excl VAT)
2 Years R 74669.00 (Excl VAT)